Our Inventory Forecasting tool is fresh out of development and is now ready for all to use! The objective of this tool is to help you restock in time before you sell out.
In the table you can see the current FBA stock and sales for the last 30 and 90 days. You can add any FBM stock that you may have as well as enter a Lead Time (ie how long you need for your supplier to send the new units to the Amazon warehouse or your own warehouse).
The application combines all of these factors to estimate when you need to place an order with your suppliers before you stock out.
You can use the filters to show only the set of SKUs that are of interested. For example, only show SKUs that I need to re-order this week.
Note that SKUs with no inventory and no sales in 90 days are by default hidden, but you can unhide them in the Filters.
Bonus for Pan EU seller:
No more adding up EU sales! We’ll pool together Pan-EU SKUs so that they appear as a unique EU country.
Column by column:
- FBA Stock: Number of units in Amazon FBA Fulfilment Center in Sellable condition. This does not include inventory that is currently Reserved or In Transfer. This is updated daily.
- Coming soon: visibility on Reserved and In Transfer inventory
- FBM Stock: You can manually enter units held in a non-Amazon FC.
- Units sold (30 days): Number of units sold in the last 30 days (this is not the number of Orders)
- Units sold (90 days): Number of units sold in the last 90 days (this is not the number of Orders)
- Velocity: Average number of units sold per day over the last 30 days
- Stock out date: Estimated date when you will run out of stock based on current stock level (FBA + FBM) and current velocity
- Coming soon:
- View more historic sales: Get a breakdown per week enabling to spot any trends and adjust your re-order quantities
- Weighted Velocity: We’ll be adjusting our algorithms based on placing more importance to recent sales rather than past sales. You will have the ability to edit these settings to match your personal preferences
- Coming soon:
- Lead time: How many days it takes to re-order stock from your supplier to the Amazon FC
- Place Order by: Date by when you should re-order stock from your supplier to avoid stocking out
- Inbound: Number of units that are already on their way from your supplier to you/Amazon FC
- Coming soon: Inbound FBA column that will be automatically updated based on your created shipment plans in Seller Central. Inbound FBM column for you to manually enter how many units are on their way to your own warehouse
- Adjustment: You can manually adjust the number of units to re-order
- Days to Buy: You can set how many days of stock you would like to have
- Amount to Re-order: The recommended amount of units to re-order based on your manual Adjustment and current velocity multiplied by days to buy [Adjustment] + [Velocity]*[Days to Buy]
- Actions: You can bulk update any of the manually editable fields: FBM stock, Lead time, Inbound, Adjustment — Note: if you perform bulk action changes on a large number of entries it may take a few seconds for the changes to appear. You can move to another page whilst the changes take place in the background.
You can expect the following updates:
- Change Price: You’ll be able to change your product’s price directly with one click. This is particularly helpful if you think you are going to sell out and you want to maximise profit on the last few units. Bonus: You can look forward to this being automated too 🙂